Sunday, July 31, 2011

Why I love Norwex

Here are the reasons why I love Norwex products.
  • It saves me time, because cleaning is so easy with the Norwex cloths.
  • Saves me money for I can re-use my Norwex cloths over and over again. Plus I'm not running to the store to re-stock cleaning products. Plus saves me time again, less trips to store.
  • My health is better for I'm not breathing those harmful chemicals that are in the cleaning products. Which most of them say on their bottles not to breath. When I clean I can only hold my breath for so long.
  • Much safer for the environment for I am not pouring down chemicals down the drain or paper towels in the land fill.
So I choose to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning. Please come on board with me and do the same.http://www.pattybusse.norwex.biz/

1 comment:

  1. Patty, way to go girl! Glad you were able to get your blog going.

    ReplyDelete