Friday, August 5, 2011
A 11 year old year got an infected engrown hair on her leg. It got so infected she had to go to the emergency room and found out it was mirsa infection. Got started on antibactics and was slow going. Her Mother started using the body cloth on her infected area and the body cloth was absorbing the infection out and ended up healing a lot faster. Her Mother is in the medical field and was amazed with the body cloth. Another testimony how our Norwex products work. Her Mother is doing another Norwex Party because she wants other people to use our products plus she wants more products for free. Praying for you girl.
Customer made a peach pie, doesn't that sound good to eat right now. Yum. She was taking it somewhere and it spilled in her back seat and she got it cleaned up using the Norwex Enviro Cloth. She got her Enviro Cloth wet and removed peach pie and no stain appeared. Saved the seat. Hope you saved the peach pie and was able to eat it.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Here are the reasons why I love Norwex products.
- It saves me time, because cleaning is so easy with the Norwex cloths.
- Saves me money for I can re-use my Norwex cloths over and over again. Plus I'm not running to the store to re-stock cleaning products. Plus saves me time again, less trips to store.
- My health is better for I'm not breathing those harmful chemicals that are in the cleaning products. Which most of them say on their bottles not to breath. When I clean I can only hold my breath for so long.
- Much safer for the environment for I am not pouring down chemicals down the drain or paper towels in the land fill.
The Laundry Detergent goes a loooooong way because it is so concentrated and also doesn't have all those fillers in it. It's also biodegradable and safe on all types of fabric. You can use it with any type of washing machine and you only use one teaspoon. That's what I mean it goes a long way. What I did with mine, I bought a glass container with lid and store my laundry detergent with a teaspoon in it and I'm ready to go. I don't use fabric softner any more either for I use the Dryer Balls now. What a big difference this has made with going to the store. Diffently savings here.$$$$
What I have been using on my face is the Norwex products;
- First I cleanse my face with the Makeup cloth. (If your skin is dry like mine I recommend the Makeup cloth, if you have oily skin use the Body Cloths. The Body Cloths are great for acne also.)
- Then I put on the Face & Neck Gel.
- Apply a small pea size of the Lifting Serum (I first did this on one side of my face and ask at my shows which side I was using this on and was guessed correctly. Now I use it on both sides.:)
- Then I would use either the Day Cream or Night Cream.