Sunday, July 31, 2011

Norwex Organic Personal Care

What I have been using on my face is the Norwex products;
  • First I cleanse my face with the Makeup cloth. (If your skin is dry like mine I recommend the Makeup cloth, if you have oily skin use the Body Cloths. The Body Cloths are great for acne also.)
  • Then I put on the Face & Neck Gel.
  • Apply a small pea size of the Lifting Serum (I first did this on one side of my face and ask at my shows which side I was using this on and was guessed correctly. Now I use it on both sides.:)
  • Then I would use either the Day Cream or Night Cream.
Being in the beauty industry for over 25 years and have used many different products, Norwex products are very good and very concentrated, you don't have to use very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment