- It saves me time, because cleaning is so easy with the Norwex cloths.
- Saves me money for I can re-use my Norwex cloths over and over again. Plus I'm not running to the store to re-stock cleaning products. Plus saves me time again, less trips to store.
- My health is better for I'm not breathing those harmful chemicals that are in the cleaning products. Which most of them say on their bottles not to breath. When I clean I can only hold my breath for so long.
- Much safer for the environment for I am not pouring down chemicals down the drain or paper towels in the land fill.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Here are the reasons why I love Norwex products.
The Laundry Detergent goes a loooooong way because it is so concentrated and also doesn't have all those fillers in it. It's also biodegradable and safe on all types of fabric. You can use it with any type of washing machine and you only use one teaspoon. That's what I mean it goes a long way. What I did with mine, I bought a glass container with lid and store my laundry detergent with a teaspoon in it and I'm ready to go. I don't use fabric softner any more either for I use the Dryer Balls now. What a big difference this has made with going to the store. Diffently savings here.$$$$
What I have been using on my face is the Norwex products;
- First I cleanse my face with the Makeup cloth. (If your skin is dry like mine I recommend the Makeup cloth, if you have oily skin use the Body Cloths. The Body Cloths are great for acne also.)
- Then I put on the Face & Neck Gel.
- Apply a small pea size of the Lifting Serum (I first did this on one side of my face and ask at my shows which side I was using this on and was guessed correctly. Now I use it on both sides.:)
- Then I would use either the Day Cream or Night Cream.
Summer is here and now we have to deal with the smelly dish cloths. Not anymore. Norwex dish cloth are great. I know these are the funniest looking dish cloth, but they work great. They are loosely-woven so they are easy to rinse out and dries very fast. Great for scrubbing pans, dried food on dishes, and removing flour dough from counter tops.